2007/4/4, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Wednesday 04 April 2007 02:30:32 Chuanwen Wu wrote:
>  # ifconfig eth0
> eth0: error fetching interface information: Device not found

ifconfig -a
Maybe it's a different name.
Yes!I got eth3.
You can, of course use custom udev rules to
name
it however you wish, but features like etherenet over USB and ethernet over
firewire can cause your "only" NIC to show up with a different name.
How can I rename eth3 to eth0?
Or if I use eth3,what do I need to do to fix it?
Cause after I changed eth0 to eth3 in cond.d/net and added eth3 to
rc-update,when I boot up my machine,new error occur:

Bringing up eth3
    default
    No load modules provide "default" (default-start)
Error:cannot start netmount as net.eth3.could not start

Thank you!

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))

--
wcw