On Sat, 2007-04-14 at 11:06 +0800, dsewnr wrote:
> HI,
> I'm 22 years old, I've used Linux about half year since 2006,
> Windows XP >> Ubuntu >> Fedora Core >> Debian >> and now I'm using Gentoo.
> What a good operation system Gentoo is :P
> I very very like it !

As for me, I'm 26. I first used an early version of Slackware back in late
1996 but didn't use Linux full time until 1998 when I grabbed a copy of
RedHat 5.1 and replaced my NT4W install. From that point I upgraded RedHat
every other version (which worked out to be once a year) until RedHat
underwent internal changes and Fedora was born. I chose not to go that
course and instead, I switched over to Gentoo (stage 1 installs are always
fun) which I have been using ever since.

--
Statux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>