2007/5/20, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Dan Farrell wrote:
 On Sun, 20 May 2007 10:29:12 +0800
"Chuanwen Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 direct rendering: No

 there it is, third line.
Hey, looks like I have the same problem! Perhaps we can figure it out
together.
| 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation
| 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE Chipset Integrated Graphics Device (rev 03)
| direct rendering: No

 Well, I'm a Nvidia person myself but I did a little nosing around for ya.
Maybe this will help:  x11-drivers/xf86-video-i810

 Also, don't forget to set VIDEO_CARDS="i810" which may pull in the package
above as a dependancy, I think.

 And some neat info on the kernel config:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-557149-highlight-i810+driver.html

 Hope some of that helps.

 Dale

 :-)  :-)  :-)  :-)

Thank you for your advice! I have use xf86-i810 driver and  now my
kernel config is the same as what you showed in the link.But still not
work.

$ glxinfo | grep rendering
direct rendering: No

And I open the game neverputt,it's still so slow.
 --
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967

Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.

--
wcw