Hello all,

I just emerged xfce4, and when I now log in again under kde, some things
don't work anymore.

The home folder icon has disappeared from my bottom panel. When I click
that icon on my desktop, kdesvn launches up giving an error (why does
kdesvn launch up?).

Also the start menu has changed. The icons are gone next to 'Internet',
'Office' etc, except for 'Edutainment' and 'Settings' which now have a
standard blue folder icon.

My terminal icon has disappeared too from another panel. It seams it has
been replaced by the standard terminal program from xfce. 'konsole' from
kde is still installed though, but the icons are gone and it's gone from
the start menu too.

Anyone knows why xfce and kde seem to conflict?

Alex