Hemmann, Volker Armin <volker.armin.hemmann <at> tu-clausthal.de> writes:

> > But could not get the usb configured.

> you need cdc-acm support (or 'usb modem' support) as a module/in the kernel
> talk to the phone.

OK I got 0.5.0_beta2 installed.
I rebuilt the 2.6.20-gentoo-r8 kernel
and the configuration gui now works, mostly.

After discovering the phone:

I get to the 'Select Connection' screen, here is the default setting:

AT S7=45 S0=0 V1 X4 &c1 E0
115 kbps

Although I selected the USB, it wants to use AT commands?
On the 'Select Your Mobile Phone' screen:

/dev/ttyACMO:::ESN887625787

At this point the 'Next>' button is fadded out. Going back and
trying other options does not seem to get me past the 'Select Your Mobile
Phone' screen.....?

suggestions?

James