* Rodrigo Forlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone point me a touch screen monitor that works under console?
I bought a Touchscreen from some car-tuning guy on ebay. The touchscreen
is detected as an eGalax compatible unit and works using the
usbtouchscreen-module of the linux-kernel (using 2.6.19-gentoo-?).
Works as in "the cursor moves when I touch it". I had to patch the
kernel to add some sysfs-entries to be able to calibrate it without X.
I sent the patch to the maintainer some days ago, who has not repiled
yet. If anybody is interested in the patch, please ask.
> I develop programs under console using framebuffer so i need also
> a nice api to make my programs work with touchscreen.
I use pygame with the fbcon SDL-Driver, that works without any problems.
Some rough project overview and screenshots can be found at
http://www.spida.net/projects/pympdtouchgui/, code will follow.

 HTH, if you want more details, feel free to ask.

 Timo