Hi,

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 20:09:06 +0200
Florian Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In the past Tiscali (my ISP) did not stop file sharing, they just slowed it
> down to 10-12k.

Hm, OK. So the port doesn't really matter here... Your tcpdump excerpt
didn't show any incoming connection -- just as I expected.

> Yes, I am behind a router, NAT is activated, UPnP deactivated. That was no
> problem up to now...

Is there still a forwarding rule configured that routes incoming
traffic on port 21 to 192.168.1.2? Check if it works, e.g. using netcat:
$ nc -l -p 21
and in another terminal
$ nc <your external IP> 21
(if you really want to make shure, then do the latter step from a
different machine on the internet outside your LAN)
and see whether data is getting through (type some garbage and press
ENTER, then abort using CTRL-C).

-hwh