(Mick) writes:

> >On Sunday 17 June 2007 12:22, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I tried upgrading from the 2005.1 to the 2006.1 profile. Updating
> >>
> >> selinux-base-policy-20070329 fails with the following message:
> >> /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: No such file or
> >> directory
> >
> >What is listed under /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/ ?
>
> /etc/selinux is empty.
>
> When I started with hardened sources this was all put to
> /etc/security/selinux so it seems I need some kind of migration script or
> is a simple
> softlink good enough?

Sorry Konstantin, last time I used SELinux for a very short time was more than
three years ago . . . I've forgotten most of it since then and things most
likely have moved on.  Perhaps someone more versed in SELinux could help
here?

> >If the file is there then can you check that you are not emerging this
> > whil= e=20
> >using FEATURES=3D"userpriv" in your make.conf.

Aargh!  Why was my previous message received like so "whil= e=20"? What email
client are you using?
--
Regards,
Mick