On 6/29/07, Randy Barlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> And when you have fragmented data something like 5mb/sec sustained is hard to
> achieve .

Is there a utility to defrag reiserfs filesystems?  What about ext
filesystems?

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10

I remember seeing an EXT2 defrag tool a few years ago, but all I can
remember is that running it on my EXT3 drive hosed it. :P

--
Kent
ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|