Kent Fredric wrote:
Just be aware bounce-mails are not nessicarily an indication of a
compromised box. Lately some spammers have learn't they can double
their audience and halve their own send rate by putting victim1 as the
"to" address, and victim2 as the "from" field, so that way when
servers send a 'sorry, cant deliver this message'  it bascially acts
as a open-relay-on-bounce ( if theres any doubt, check the headers of
the bounced message, sometimes you'll find your server never touched
it )

Right, but the headers in my instance definitely confirmed that I had been blocked by my ISP. Also, e-mails that I had personally sent to people I know were getting bounced. But thanks for the tip!

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10