On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 09:32:41AM +0530, Gentoo Voyager wrote:
>    I'm using qmail with qmail-scanner. but i'm getting lots of mails from
>    drug sites(drug advertiesment)  to my users mail boxes. i have
>    installed the spammassin. but still I'm getting such spam mail. please
>    help me how I'm stop this spam mails.

SpamAssassin won't 'stop' spam, that's not its job. All SA does is to
analyse incoming email (assuming of course that you've set things up
correctly so that incoming mail is passed through SA at some point - I'm
afraid I don't know how to do this with qmail as I'm a postfix man
myself) and sets some headers to say whether it thinks the mail is spam
or not. Unless you do something with those headers, you won't see a
reduction in spam. Personally, I'd suggest processing mail through
procmail after SA and adding a rule to delete (or put in a separate
folder) anything which SA marks as spam. There are hundreds of tutorials
on this - Googling for 'qmail spamassassin procmail' should get you
started.

Paul