On Friday 27 July 2007 23:04, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> Don't know openntpd because I'm using ntpd, but: It seems the numbers are
> decreasing, so it looks like normal operation. At some point time will be
> adjusted completely.
Yes, it is OK. I've just found it on openbsd.org:
"...Once your clock is accurately set, ntpd will hold it at a high degree of
accuracy, however, if your clock is more than a few minutes off, it is highly
recommended that you bring it to close to accurate initially, as it may take
days or weeks to bring a very-off clock to sync. You can do this using
the "-s" option of ntpd(8) or any other way to accurately set your system
clock."

--
best regards,
Aleksey V. Kunitskiy