On 7/28/07, Albert Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While we're on the subject...
>
> I'd like to the free software user community.  Free software would be
> meaningless without you.  I especially appreciate the users who have
>
>       * Used free software.
>       * Submitted bug reports, ideas, corrections, artwork,
>         documentation, translations, etc.
>       * Helped your fellow user and guided new users
>       * Provided free marketing for free software (i.e. spread the
>         "word")
>       * Challenged free software to do better
>       * Assured free software developers that they were not doing it for
>         naught
>
> And remember: every free software developer is also a free software
> user.  Thank you all for making the free software community the
> strongest, most dynamic and exciting "virtual" community to be a part
> of.
>
> But seriously, shouldn't we be waiting until November to say this? ;-)
> --
> Albert W. Hopkins
>
> --

s/like to the free/like to thank the free/

*hides in his bad nazi corner* ^^;

Its a big mutual thing. Devs give us good stuff to play with for free
and we return the favour. Its one those cyclic dependancys... except
this one doesn't suck :D

Besides, ... there is not a real 'non-free-software-community' ... at
least in my opinon, and if there is, it totally sucks ;). The rest
goes without saying when you take that into consideration.( Ie: any
software community which fails to perform the above suggested tasks
IMO, is a dead one )

--
Kent
ruby -e '[1, 2, 4, 7, 0, 9, 5, 8, 3, 10, 11, 6, 12, 13].each{|x|