On Saturday 18 August 2007, Tim wrote:
> I can post more info if necessary. The problem is easily recreatable on
> my machine - a simple 'emerge =x11-libs/qt-3.3.8-r3' will crash it every
> time.
>
> My question is this: What's causing the compile failures and how do I
> resolve it? I'm running on a distcc network of about half a dozen boxes,
> all of which are i686 with the sole exception of the one amd64 slave.

Hi,
Had exactly the same problem today. Sometimes the problem above solves by
passing CC and CXX as i686-pc-linux-gnu-g[++,cc]. But in case of qt this
didn't help. However I had cc and g++ (and gcc) symlinks in distcc/bin folder
So, if somebody explain how to solve this problem, it will be very nice :)

--
best regards,
Aleksey V. Kunitskiy