On Saturday 18 August 2007 10:05:32 Steen Eugen Poulsen wrote:
> > Could we please re-educate the #Gentoo ops and get them to have a bit
> > more professionalism and tact or maybe consider that not everyone has
> > the skills to be a good community representative.
>
> I got banned from the channel for posting this to the list...

Really? What makes you think that would be the cause?

> Oh well, it hurts the Gentoo community more than me, I was simply doing
> my part to help out people, farewell and I'm sorry I can't be there to
> help out anymore, but thats just the way things work around here at the
> moment.

There are proper channels for this you know. If #gentoo-ops can't help there's
also #gentoo-userrel (or [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you prefer
email). Even if I did agree about there being a problem #gentoo certainly is
the wrong place to address it and this mailing list is mostly useless for the
purpose.

--
Bo Andresen