On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Steen Eugen Poulsen wrote:

> http://www.arcdraco.net/~dragon/checkrestart

Great tool, thanks!!!

BUT! It runs on four out of five boxes here. This is the error I get on the
fifth box (I'm not a phyton programmer).

# bin/checkrestart
Found 54 processes using old versions of upgraded files
(32 distinct programs)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/checkrestart", line 321, in ?
    main()
  File "bin/checkrestart", line 116, in main
    packages[packagename].processes.extend(programs[program])
KeyError: '/lib/nut/genericups'

Could you please try to explain whats wrong?

Regards,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!