Hi,
I have a computer with a intel 4965 wireless chipset on which I want to run Xen and only use ebuilds. So, I need a recent gentoo kernel (some 2.6.22 but I dont know which exactly). I really want to use only ebuilds.

The question would then be: What ebuild (from whose repository?) should I use?

I ask because the xen install on the wiki becomes messy and I feel lost reading it. Anyway, some mentionned repos are out of date in there, it's a sign of old documentation. I am volunteer to clean it up, but I need help in order to know what are the new informations.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I wish to use a 64 bit system if possible...