List Members -

I have trying to set up Suspend on my Dell Latitude D620 laptop.  The laptop is
currently running a 2.6.19-gentoo-r5 kernel.  I emerged the suspend2
sources, copied the .config from the 2.6.19 directory and ran make
oldconfig.  I then configured the suspend options in the kernel via the
docs in the wiki.  When I try to boot the suspend kernel, the system
fails to boot because it can't find any of the filesystems located in my
/etc/fstab.  The reason for that is because the suspend  kernel is configuring
my hard disk as /dev/hda and my standard kernel is configuring it as
/dev/sda.  Does anyone know how I can get the suspend kernel to assign
my hard disk as /dev/sda?

Thanks,
James