As far as i know unfortunately the Travelmate 5720 exists, together
with the entry level Aspire 5720... I've tried also the new version
and the load error appears at the same level.
I've mailed Carlos of acer-acpi, let's see what comes out.

Thanks again for your help,
i'll let you know about the improvement of this situation,