Mauro Faccenda wrote:

try greping for "fuck" or "shit" in the kernel source. ;)

[]'s
        .m
I couldn't help myself...

Fri Oct 12 22:10:27 2007
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/src/linux
# find . -type f -exec grep fuck {} \;
                  don't fuck up. This is why we have
* Wirzenius wrote this portably, Torvalds fucked it up :-)
* (And this is the fucking 'basic' method).
*                   Alexey is a fucking genius?
               /* James M doesn't say fuck enough. */
        * the kernel try to remap our BAR #1 and fuck up bus
/*  Some BIOS's are fucked and don't set all MTRRs the same!  */
* Some Athlon laptops have really fucked PST tables.
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't try to access
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't try to access
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't try to access
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't even give the
        * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ...  Don't try to access
* irixioctl.c: A fucking mess...
#if 0 /* XXX No fucking way dude... */
        * fucking with the memory controller because it needs to know the
       /* fuck me plenty */
       /* Binary compatibility is good American knowhow fuckin' up. */
/* The four ACI command types are fucked up. [-:
        * What the fuck is going on here?  We leave junk in the beginning
*  These chips are basically fucked by design, and getting this driver
/* Only Sun can take such nice parts and fuck up the programming interface
               /* This card is _fucking_ hot... */
          registered, to prevent the link/init ordering from fucking
        * brain-damage, it's managed to fuck things up one step further..
* how bad the target and/or ESP fucks things up.
               /* Be careful, we could really get fucked during synchronous
* how bad the target and/or ESP fucks things up.
        * phase things.  We don't want to fuck directly with
               /* Be careful, we could really get fucked during synchronous
/* Am I fucking pedantic or what? */
BUG? Why does turning the chroma comb on fuck up color?
      If you don't see why, please stay the fuck away from my code.
       /* Ugly, ugly fucker. */
* writers) in interrupt handlers someone fucked up and we'd dead-lock
/* master list of VME vectors -- don't fuck with this */
       /* If you fuck with this, update ret_from_syscall code too. */  \