Hi All,

This is a simple question but I'm getting tired and can't think straight with
this permissions problem:

I am trying to create a directory within which two users will be able to save
and delete documents.  This directory is only meant to be accessible/readable
by these two users.

I created directory TEST, under /var/www/html.  This contains subdirectories
TEST1, TEST2, TEST3.  Each subdirectory contains other files.  I set the
permissions recursively to apache:ftp.  Both users are members of group ftp.
I chmod -R g+w.

When I create a new subdirectory and save a file in it I noticed that it is
mick:wheel instead of mick:ftp.  How do I set it up so that newly created
directories/files inherit the parent group ownership?
--
Regards,
Mick