Greetings.  I am getting a message when I boot, I suppose it would be
called an error, but the system is still working.  Anyhow, message is:

udevd-event [2625]: node_symlink: rename ( /dev/fb.udev-tmp, /dev/fb)
failed: is a directory

Now, there is a /dev/fb on my system, and it is a directory.  Thus, am
I right that udevd is trying to rename /dev/fb but cannot do so because
it is a directory not a file?

I tried the google/linux thing for the error message and got nothing at
all.  Grr....

Suggestions on how to proceed please?  Thanks so very much.

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls