On 2007-12-02, Grant Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't think so.  According to what information I could
> gather, I don't think the other carriers provide data
> connections to dial-up landline numbers without a data plan.

I just googled across something saying that Sprint also
provides a "QNC" minutes-only low-speed data connection.  I
don't have the link handy, but googling for "sprint qnc" should
find it.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Let me do my TRIBUTE
                                  at               to FISHNET STOCKINGS...