Grant wrote:
The built-in Atheros AR5006EG wireless adapter in my Acer Aspire 4720Z
laptop doesn't work with madwifi-ng yet.  ndiswrapper is reported to
work on ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net but there is no 64-bit driver
listed.  I've found a 64-bit Vista driver but ndiswrapper doesn't work
with Vista drivers.  Is there any way to use a 32-bit driver with
ndiswrapper on a 64-bit system?

If this wireless card is impossible to use on a 64-bit Linux system I
guess I'll buy a PCI Express or USB card.  Any form factor,
manufacturer, or chipset recommendations?

- Grant

P.S. 64-bits just aren't worth it on the desktop.
I have used the windows 64 from here;
http://www.atheros.cz/