Grant wrote:
> Apparently I'm out of luck as far as using skype or wengophone on a
> hardened profile.  Is there are kind of a similar service available
> that would work on a hardened amd64 system?  I understand that I can
> use a client like sjphone and connect it to any sip service, but I
> like seeing my prepaid funds disappear little by little instead of
> being billed at the end of the month.  If there is no other app like
> that, can anyone recommend a sip service?

I make free calls, incoming and outgoing, by a clever setup using
grandcentral, asterisk, gizmo, and a Linksys ATA.  Basically, I get and
make calls with grandcentral, which forwards the calls to gizmo, which I
set to forward to my sip setup on asterisk, which is in my house with
the ata for phonenicitude.  You could try that ;)

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com