Hi,

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 08:12:10 -0600 (CST)
"Michael Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I own espersunited.com, so it is on my end.

...and so should be exim's logs, right? I usually find it easier to read
actual error reports than (stripped) configurations for complex
software that is claimed to be responsible for the error...

Also, I have a hard time trying to understand the problem. A mailbox
unavailable shouldn't occur after SMTP's "DATA" command, it should
happen after the "RCPT TO" (answer code 450). At that point, no data has
been transmitted, so the error does not make sense except if it is
wrongly phrased by the MUA or (sorry) you. SMTP doesn't allow it at
that point. There's only the possibility for much more general error
codes. BTW, what's the MUA? You just introduced the MTA. Did you try
another one?

-hwh