Hmm, I find that surprising, especially since the new $200 PC at
Sprawl-Mart is based on their C7 processor. Although I have heard many
issues with trying to get certain, additional, items to work with the
gPC. The main one being no modem...

I once owned a motherboard based on a VIA chipset, worst thing ever...
So I got rid of that and went for a board with an NVidia chipset :)

-Hal