On Jan 31, 2008 7:57 AM, James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> KH <gentoo-user <at> konstantinhansen.de> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > the current livecd-xbox-20050914.iso.bz2
>
> You may also want to see if the mailing list gentoo-xbox
> is active or post to the gentoo-embedded list.
>

> ON the bios side of things, google for openbios and
> Linuxbios
>

> hth,
> James

This page seems to give a reasonable overview of the legal vs.
possibly shady version of BIOS for hacking XBoxes. Looks like maybe
there has been some good work done in the last 2 years since I played
with this sort of hardware.

http://www.copying-xbox-games.com/tutorials.php?tutorialid=00000029

Whether any of these BIOS options fully support installing Linux would
require a bit of study.

Good luck,
Mark