On Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2008, Budd, Tracy wrote:
> [...]

could you please post your xorg.conf and Xorg.0.log?

and make sure that there aren't any 'backup' xorg.confs in /root or /tmp ...

This is my xorg.conf for a 8600 and a 1680x1050 tft:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "Layout0"
    Screen      0  "Screen0"
    InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
EndSection

Section "Files"
    RgbPath         "/usr/lib64/X11/rgb"
EndSection

Section "Module"
    Load           "dbe"
    Load           "extmod"
    Load           "type1"
    Load           "freetype"
    Load           "glx"
    Load           "evdev"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Mouse0"
    Driver         "evdev"
#    Driver         "mouse"
    Option         "CorePointer"
#    Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
#    Option          "Protocol"              "ExplorerPS/2"
#    Option          "Buttons"               "14"
#    Option          "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5 6 7"
#    Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
    Option          "Resolution"            "800"

   Option      "Name"   "Logitech, Inc. MX610 Laser Cordless Mouse"
   Option      "evBits" "+1-2"
   Option      "keyBits" "~272-287"
   Option      "relBits" "~0-2 ~6 ~8"

EndSection