On Feb 6, 2008 9:13 AM, Arnau Bria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to comoile zd1211 and it always complain about
> CONFIG_NET_RADIO:
>  * Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
>  *   zd1211-85 requires support for Wireless LAN drivers (non-hamradio) &
> Wireless Extensions (CONFIG_NET_RADIO).
>  * Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.

Hello, reading more about the driver it says that that driver is no longer
maintained and it recommends zd1211rw which is included in the kernel.  You
should be able to find the driver in your kernel configuration by going to
'Device Drivers > Network Device Support > Wireless LAN > ZyDAS
ZD1211/ZD1211B USB-wireless support '.

Hope it helps.

Steve Buzonas Jr.