On Thursday 07 February 2008, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 February 2008 22:50:13 Iain Buchanan wrote:
> > did you try 4.0.0 or 4.0.1?  I think the newer is hardmasked by
> > now, or at least it should be soon
>
> This is 4.0.0. I don't think 4.0.1 has had a chance to work its way
> through to Gentoo release yet.

It is in portage by now, hardmasked like 4.0.0. It depends on
libspectre which, in turn, depends on a newer ghostscript. That
dependency is missing. So manually emerge ghostscript-8.61 and
everything should be fine. If you have to switch from ghostscript-esp
to ghostscript-gpl, you probably need to run revdep-rebuild.

Uwe

--
Informal Linux Group Namibia:
http://www.linux.org.na/