I have an exim configuration question.   I run exim-4.69.  It's worked
well for over a year.  This morning I did a slight network topography
modification, and now my wife is having trouble sending email from her
computer.  Her computer used to be 192.168.1.4,, but it's connected to a
subrouter now that's connected into the main one.  The subrouter's IP is
192.168.0.1, if that matters.  My wife's computer is now 192.168.0.2.
She tried to send mail to one of her friends, and exim rejected the
message.  Here's the hostlist line from /etc/exim/exim.conf:

baby bind # grep hostlist /etc/exim/exim.conf
hostlist   relay_from_hosts = 127.0.0.1 : 192.168.1.2 : 192.168.1.3 :
192.168.1.4 : 192.168.0.2

Now, she can send a test message to herself by appending our domain to
the end of her username.  We're used to not having to do that.  How can
we get that back?  I would send the full exim.conf, but I don't remember
the syntax to sed to strip out all the comment lines, and my reference
books are packed away for our eminent  move...