Hi,

I'm not sure what this is but it keeps setting it as a module. I tried removing it by setting it to " is not set" but it puts it back to module when I compile the kernel. I then tried to just let it build it into the kernel, figuring it just had to have it for some reason, but it sets it back to module. This is kernel version linux-2.6.24-gentoo-r3 but I have had this issue on older kernels but have been manually able to disable the thing.

What is this and why is it so persistent about it having to be there? I'm fine with it being built in but I just don't like modules. Just one of my "issues" OK. ;-)
Thanks

Dale

:-)  :-)