2008. 03. 28, péntek keltezéssel 05.47-kor Andrew Gaydenko ezt írta:
> Hi!
>
> Have installed OOo 2.4 on ~amd64/x86_64 with these flags:
>
> cups dbus eds firefox java kde ldap pam -binfilter -debug ...
>
> At starting any OOo programm konsole shows:
>
> javaldx failed!
>
> Tool-Options-Java dialog finds all three installed JREs, but after
> selecting radio control for any of them and clicking OK nothing
> changes. Next time the dialog finds JREs again (nothing checked at
> dialog opening).
>
> Help!

I have a similar problem on my ~x86.
OOo 2.3.x and any kind of java (blackdown, sun whatever version). Both
with the binary OOo and compiled version.

Except, the Tool-Options-Java never find my installed JREs, even I try
to give the path exactly. It never recognize the java environment. I
have no idea, why.
I checked system-vm, user-vm, I installed lot of JREs, SDKs, does not
working.

It is really weird and annoying. I cannot find The Ultimate Solution to
this kind of problem using google.

So, I cannot help, but at least, you are not alone :)

IStván
--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.
Open Source. Mert megérdemlem.