On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Marzan, Richard non Unisys
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Well, I certainly post on the gentoo-amd64 list when my questions are
specific to my 64-bit machines. things like how to make Flash, java,
plugins, etc., work better on that platform are, to me, very
appropriate to that list.

I post here for more general conversations.

- Mark