On Fri, 2008-04-11 at 09:07 +0200, Amar Cosic wrote:
> This is hell! I have all SATA stuff, all SCSI stuff ,almost all ATA
> stuf, all Intel stuff, all Linux FS stuff and still same errorr for 24
> hours :((

with my Poweredge 2900, the live cd shows a different device to the
kernel, eg livecd shows my disks as sda, but the kernel shows the as
hda, or vice versa.  You might want to try all (h|s)da3 combinations...

HTH,

FIVE DAYS IS NOT TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR A GUN

        Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 1F20