This is the second in a series of at least 3 cries for help, each on a
separate sub-part of my goal of making sense of cups, lpd and Windows Vista.

I'm trying to use webmin to look at CUPS administration.  I've done it
before, but now my attempt to log in has failied, and done so with such
persistence that webmin now says "Error - Access denied for 127.0.0.1. The
host has been blocked because of too many authentication failures."

I was trying both my regular user login and my root login.  Neither one
worked.

The obvious questions:
 1) Should I have used some other login?  I don't remember setting up
anything else.
 2) Can I undo the lock out?
 3) Can I enable an account that I'm likely to remember?

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD