Yoav Luft wrote:
I've recently grown interested in Linux for embedded devices, specifically, ARM computers and ARM core DSP's. I am a Gentoo-linux user and an electronics technician, and know nothing about programming operating systems. Are there any relevant projects, specifically Gentoo flavored once for embedded computing? I did come across commercial embedded oriented distrobutions such as MonteVista Linux and such. I am a hobbyist, I can't afford a hundreds of dollars development kits, and I would like to use tools that I already somehow familiar with, such tools as Gentoo's. But are they? can anyone point me to someone, somewhere, beneath web-sphere?

You mean something like this?:

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/index.xml

;)

Be lucky,