well i did boot with windows cd did a fixmbr, then reinstalled lilo in mbr
and now
it seems to work...when i choose windows the entry of the ntldr shows up and
then
i choose to boot to windows without any problems...could i somehow put an
entry
in ntldr so that instead of booting to windows to fall back to lilo menu
again so that
i don't have to reboot??