I have a folder full of .html files and I need to go through and replace in
each and every one of them a couple of bits of info. I know I can do this
using the following from the command line:
sed 's/VV, ppp-ppp/81, 51-67/' file.html > newfile.html | mv newfile.html
file.html
Problem is I need to do this on nearly 200 files.  I assume it could be done
with a script, but I have zero experience in writing scripts.  I've looked
through a few how-to's but haven't found anything I understand sofar.  I want
to learn how to script, but my Prof want's this done yesterday as the
associated paper has just been published.
Cheers
Matt
--
Dr. Matthew R. Lee