2008/5/14 Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Wednesday 14 May 2008, Marko Kocić wrote:
>
> > It might be the case. I don't currently have access to my home
>  > laptop, but there were lots of modules that are missing. Alsa and
>  > iptables failed to start after reboot and I ended up in console
>  > screen which is small and in the center of the screen.
>
>  Sounds like you have a lot more going on that one or two modules not

Yes. For some reason it was reset to N, so I had to set it again. Some
modules build and install ok (eg. agpgart)

>  Perhaps the output of dmesg and the relevant bits of messages from the
>  init process will be required here

Yes, I'll  have to digg more to fix this. I just hoped that there is
some easy/fast
solution that I didn't know of :(
It is going to be a fun week ;(, hopefully not the weekend ;)

Thanks for your help