I have two LAMP servers, on the developing machine I was able to install and
use PEAR-Image-GraphViz, but the production server has an issue with PEAR.

Even the simple "pear" command from the command line hangs, strace show that
it hangs at

futex(0x2ac88d5093a0, FUTEX_WAIT, 2, NULL

everything else seems (to me!) ok, google only related hint is to make sure
thread is activated for php and apache, so I did.

revdep-rebuild, emerge --depclean and eix-test-obsolete agree about the
cleanliness of the installation.

I installed on the production server PEAR-ImageGraphViz with emerge -K, but
of course it didn't solve the problem.

Anyone can help me??

TIA
    Francesco

 Sponsor:
 Scopri Carta Eureka e realizza i tuoi sogni! Fido fino a 3.000 euro, rate a
partire da 20 euro e canone gratis il 1° anno!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7878&d=20080520