Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
The URLs mentioned did point to disinformation from lwn.net that should be easily identifyable as incorrect claims. If such URLs are published without comment, I asume that the questionair believes the incorrect claims from lwn.net. Would you answer people if they make untrue claims (e.g. by giving
uncommented pointers to other peoples incorrect articles) before asking?

Absolutely yes, I'd answer them even *more eagerly* than to others.
What's the point in telling things to people that already know/agree with those things?

The best way to get people on understanding your point of view is to honestly explaining facts, instead of seeing menaces, FUD and snakeoil everywhere. There is no conspiracy against you, Joerg.

Do you know the history? Do you know that since summer 2004, some people (those people who now stand behind "wodim") started to attack the cdrtools project?

*Before* or *after* changing license?

m.