Hi,

I emailed this list quite a while ago about not getting emails from the list or any other Gentoo list. I wrote the very VERY slow to respond AT&T crew about unblocking the emails. This was on about May 16 or so. Well, a little while ago I got my first set of emails. Whoooooooo Ooooooooooo. I have so missed getting my emails and keeping up with where Gentoo is going and what issues have cropped up with updates.

Now, I am just hoping to get this email back and confirm that all is working again. Oh, filed a complaint with the FCC about not having DSL too. Sort of putting a fire under AT&T. ;-) 24K dial-up sucks, BIG time. Picture downloading OOo, VERRRRRRRYYYYY ssssslllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyy. :-D

Glad to be back.

Dale

:-)  :-)