On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 02:24:49PM +1000, Adam Carter wrote:
> I'm finding it unusable as it crashes often. How are you guys finding it?

That is how I found FF2, and why I initially switched to Galeon. But
when Firefox-3.0-r2 came out I gave FF another try, and I don't regret
it at all. FF3 is a vast improvement over FF2 for me, it's quicker, more
robust, takes up less memory, and the UI is a lot nicer. FF2 used to
memory leak like an old man with diareah, but no problems with FF3.

And I'm talking about the mozilla-firefox package, not -bin. For -bin I
have 2.0.0.14 installed in case I ever need to use FF2 for something...I
don't know what I would use it for but it can't hurt to have it.

--
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative
programs, by the same token they deserve to be punished if they