Hi folks,

After getting the mailing list working I did some techy shopping. I got me a new DVD burner and k3b does not like large files. I used Kbackup to create a tarball of my data. K3b gives me a error saying the file is to large. I did some googling and searched around on the forums, even posted on one thread, but I can not figure out how to get this thing to burn. Will it just not burn large files or what?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # equery list cdr
* installed packages
[I--] [  ] app-cdr/cdrdao-1.2.2 (0)
[I--] [  ] app-cdr/cdrkit-1.1.6 (0)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # emerge -vp k3b

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild R ] app-cdr/k3b-1.0.4 USE="alsa arts dvdr dvdread encode hal mp3 vorbis -css -debug -emovix -ffmpeg -flac -musepack -musicbrainz -sndfile -vcd -xinerama" LINGUAS="-af -ar -bg -br -bs -ca -cs -cy -da -de -el -en_GB -es -et -eu -fa -fi -fr -ga -gl -he -hi -hu -is -it -ja -ka -lt -mk -ms -nb -nds -nl -nn -pa -pl -pt -pt_BR -ru -rw -se -sk -sr [EMAIL PROTECTED] -sv -ta -tr -uk -uz -zh_CN -zh_TW" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

<*> UDF file system support

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # uname -r
2.6.23-gentoo-r8
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

I also tried switching to cdrtools with no change. Oh, also recompiled k3b after changing that, just to make sure.

Thanks

Dale