On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:23:09 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Under what circumstances does too much info hurt?  It's not like a PhD
> thesis, it's just, say, 10 words instead of 2 or 3.

When viewed on a narrow screen and the first few words convey no useful
information on their own. I think the important point is that subject
lines should be concise and succinct. Long is not a problem in itself, as
long as every word is relevant. Subjects line "Please help me! I have a
problem with xyz" can be as useless as "urgent problem".

--
Neil Bothwick

What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers?
Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets.