James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at Wednesday 23 July 2008, 19:43:16
> Hello,
>
> I currently use Korganizer.  I was wondering if there is a way to
> enhance the calender with know public holidays. For example,
> say I wan to get the Holidays for the USA, Canada and Jamaica
> onto my KOrganizer?

KOrganizer supports standard ICal-Files.  Googleing for
"usa holidays ical" gets me to

http://www.icalworld.com/holidays.html

There are files for Canada and the USA.  I didn't verify their completeness,
since I'm not living in any of the mentioned countries, and don't know
about any US holiday save Independence Day and Halloween ;)

                                      (Rosa Luxemburg)