Zhou Rui schrieb:
2008/8/7 Florian Philipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Zhou Rui schrieb:
Hi,
I'm using a Intel 915 on board VGA card. After I install the Xorg, and
run:
# Xorg -configure
# X -config xorg.conf.new

The X startup failed but there is now error reported... I cannot find
what's wrong
with my config, so what should I do in this situation.

For a start, I attach my Xorg.conf which works with the same chip.

Thank you very much Philipp, I tried your xorg.conf and modified mine, however,
it still does not work, the log is as before... Now I'm going to
remerge the mesa and
xorg-server, hopes it can take effective.

To rule out a driver problem, please change the "driver" setting to "vesa". That will make it use a generic driver.