Hi Everyone, I'm using gentoo linux since 1 year. Everything works
good, but the last week I Bought a KVM Switch with 2 ports, the KVM
switch work's well in a  XP Box but  with my gentoo linux I't Doesent
work, I'd been  researching about this but I diden´t find the
solution. While mi gentoo don´t start the X server the kvm works well
but when I start the X's It doesen't response any more, maybe I have
to configure a special setting in my xorg-x11?? the switct is a
"TK-205K Trendent" and here is the link [1] It says that Linux OS is
supported.
I'd  really aprecciate any advice.

Thanks

PD: Sorry for my bad english!!

[1] http://trendnet.com/products/proddetail.asp?prod=100_TK-205K&cat=105
Guillermo Dutra
Before printing, please think about the impact it has on the environment

Por favor considere el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este e-mail.